Must identify as part of the LBTQ (lesbian, bisexual, transgender, or queer) community and BE OUT AND PROUD.
Previous mentoring experience strongly encouraged.
- Meet regularly with Aqua scholar.
- Attend initial mentor training held on July 21th, 10a – 5pm in Miami.
- Participate in the designated service projects.
- Mentors are expected to maintain monthly communication with their scholars.
- Mentors will attend quarterly gatherings of the mentors and scholars.
- Provide encouragement, advice, and support to their scholar.
- Assist scholar in identifying goals and working towards accomplishing them.
For more information or if you have any questions about the program contact us.